[RELEASED] Parallel SquarePantsVerses

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

[RELEASED] Parallel SquarePantsVerses

Postby DyNaM1k » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:38 am

It happened again. The portal to the deepest trenches of hell is open again and an unfortunate 4-man squad of UAC marines have fallen victim to it, driving them all insane. Take up the role of one of the marines and fight to live another day! Or put yourself out of your misery and give in to the calls of the demons. Your fate is sealed either way...

You know what they say, misery loves company. Parallel SquarePantsVerses is a joke WAD containing a single Deathmatch map (you can still play the map in singleplayer) for Doom 2, designed for 4 players. Works for GZDoom only.

https://imgur.com/a/zMMgdId

Pro tip: Hugging Spongebobs will teleport you to other "dimensions".

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/httbkp5cim4m9h1/Parallel%20SquarePantsVerses.wad?dl=0

Inspired by NashMuhandes
DyNaM1k

Discord: DyNaM1K#9464
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [RELEASED] Parallel SquarePantsVerses

Postby Nash » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:34 am

Arrrr y'all ready kids?

Me: I- I'm... not ready for this... awesomeness...
Nash
Twitter/Facebook/Youtube: nashmuhandes

Twitch ID: nashmuhandes
Github ID: nashmuhandes

Return to Levels