Dewm 2: Pogger's revenge

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Dewm 2: Pogger's revenge

Postby thedoctor989 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:32 pm

So basically i decided to do a mod while drunk, My goal was to make it a satire mod, This map took me 4 days to make, (3 of them i was shitfaced for)
I HIGHLY DON'T RECOMMEND PLAYING WITH BRUTAL DOOM AS IT IS PURPOSEFULLY IMPOSSIBLE

PLOT: After the events of the animated short "Doom Incorporated" Doomguy is teleported back to earth and ends up stuck in a slow ride down to the bottom floor in a boring elevator, all the while having to deal with annoying demons on the other floors across from him,

There is a secret level included which has it's own story,

Sub-Plot: After riding the elevator down and finding a mysterious button that teleports the Doomguy to CACOLAND, the Home planet of the Cacodemons to face a great evil that has awakened, It's your job to put it down!

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/usqkmniw ... ge.7z/file

thedoctor989

Re: Dewm 2: Pogger's revenge

Postby thedoctor989 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:04 pm

There is a beta version of this mod so anyone who wants to see that please let me know
thedoctor989

Postby Chopper1337 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:45 am

This was very fun to play, the secret level was amazing, gg
Chopper1337

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Postby Gourry » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:47 pm

What's the name of the song in the secret level?
Gourry

Postby thedoctor989 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:02 pm

Gourry wrote:What's the name of the song in the secret level?

DMX - Gonna make me lose my mind
thedoctor989

Return to Levels