Norilsk (Micro-District #4)(Almost Finished)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Norilsk (Micro-District #4)(Almost Finished)

Postby RastaManGames » Fri May 22, 2020 11:58 pm

This is Syberian city, where i was born and used it to live straight 18 years.
Now i am living in Krasnoyarsk, but this city... Pleasant Norilsk, that was full of warm and cozy memories...
He chasing me in my nightdreams every month. I just can't get rid of this city.
So... I just wanted to test it out, how i can recreate my micro-district in GZDoom, becaue for me it's not only decent source-port, but nice instrument.
Project in Minecraft was frozen for months and map for Garry's Mod still in closed beta or something, but this map is about to be completed.
There is no any monsters, so sorry about dull gameplay. This is just small architecture project. Small tribute to my childhood.
Also you can check out this area in "Yandex.Maps" via panoramas!
I need to warn people with weak PCs about low FPS in various areas. And i need to say sorry for this.
For some reasons, i want this project to be archieved, at least, here.

Download from Google Drive (27 MB):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-9sgZr5cnm4nBjG-2Fh0QMi9V2ZYRHE0/view
RastaManGames
Syberian Doom Fan

Discord: ℝ𝕒𝕀π•₯π•’π•„π•’π•Ÿπ”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€#4168
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Return to Levels