Alando1's Holiday Special - Chanukah DOOM!

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Alando1

Alando1's Holiday Special - Chanukah DOOM!

Post by Alando1 »

Hello everyone, today I present to you a special project I had been meaning to do for a long time. For many years, I thought about doing something special around the holidays. I've seen a good handful of Christmas themed levels but I have never really seen a Chanukah themed one. So, I decided to create a fun, single level wad with a Chanukah theme.

The premise of it was simple - Press 8 switches to gain access to the Blue Skull Key but each switch you press will spawn in a wave of enemies. You get to choose the intensity of the battle! Even better, this level is compatible with custom weapon and enemy wads. For enemy replacement wads, though, make sure there are no monsters with a very large radius and/or height. Otherwise, have fun!

Here is a slideshow with some screenshots:

Hopefully, all of you will enjoy. It requires any of the ZDoom ports (GZDoom, Zandronum, etc.) and the Doom 2 IWAD.

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy Kwanzaa! Also have a Happy and Healthy New Year! :)

Best wishes to all of you :)

***DOWNLOAD CHANUKAH DOOM!***

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6p5f1m3zem4ms ... h.zip?dl=0

-Alando1

Return to “Levels”