Hexen hub: Realms of Cronos [v1.0 updated]

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Jimmy

Discord: Jimmy#4100
Twitch ID: JimmySquared

Re: Hexen hub: Realms of Cronos [rc1]

Post by Jimmy »

Wicked. This looks really cool. I'll find some time to play this!
whirledtsar

Re: Hexen hub: Realms of Cronos [rc2]

Post by whirledtsar »

Updated to rc2. Definitely re-download if you have a version before rc1b, because there was a bug that prevented progression at a certain point.
Emmanuelexe

Re: Hexen hub: Realms of Cronos [rc2b]

Post by Emmanuelexe »

I was able to go in this other part by jumping via the secret area but i suppose i'm not supposed to do it right?
pics:
Spoiler:
I think i have to use the gray door in the circle room to go in this other part but i didn't find out how to open it yet.
(the glasses near the gray door doesnt stop the projectiles like the other glasses of the room)

Awesome map
Netheritor

Re: Hexen hub: Realms of Cronos [v1.0 updated]

Post by Netheritor »

Just come here from your link in Wrath of Cronos mod.
That map 11 also has a problem with necromancer summons.

Return to “Levels”