Hexen: Cult of Despair - A WoC campaign (New update!)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Hexen: Cult of Despair - A WoC campaign (New update!)

Postby Exeor » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Derddy wrote:Looks great! Keep up the momentum. I'm excited to play through this again.

Many thanks, the next update will be focused on bringing new dungeons and a lot of cultists and monsters (one new from Heretic 2, do you remember those small dinosaurs?) :wink:

Among other things, I have created a new consumable item too: The Purple Moss Clump. It cancels the accumulation of poison after eating it, it is very useful, specially after killing the Dukes of Sheol because you will be suffering the poison damage during a lot of seconds (even with health potions you could die unfairly), some people found this a bit annoying so I did this item in response, it can be found in green chests.

Exeor
Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?

Postby Derddy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:32 pm

Exeor wrote:
Many thanks, the next update will be focused on bringing new dungeons and a lot of cultists and monsters

I love killing me some cultists. :D I noticed yours are particularity nicely made cultists. Did you custom make those? Also, would it be alright if I used your cultists in a map I'm making?
Derddy

Postby Exeor » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:14 pm

Derddy wrote:
Exeor wrote:
Many thanks, the next update will be focused on bringing new dungeons and a lot of cultists and monsters

I love killing me some cultists. :D I noticed yours are particularity nicely made cultists. Did you custom make those? Also, would it be alright if I used your cultists in a map I'm making?

They were made by Tethis for the Wrath of Cronos doom patch, I just added them in my campaign with some minor changes, in the new update you will face the Crimson Disciples with a total new moveset (compared to the one from Realm667) in the Cultist Fortress, they summon familiars like snakes and bees (similar to the Imp Warrior when summons bats and baby dragons) and different kind of fireballs with their magical maces.
Trust me, I'm very excited to show more, but I want to keep the surprises for the release day, stay tuned! :wink:

Of course, you can use them as you wish, after all, 90% of the cultists code was made by Tethis I think. All content of my mod is free to use, I also added the original artists in the credits file for the sprite/texture work.
Exeor
Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?

Previous

Return to Levels