Bloodspill

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Khordor

Bloodspill

Post by Khordor »

Hello there, this is the first wad I decided to share, originally I was going to make this for the vargskelethor doom contest for this year but I ran out of time so I just decided to make my own thing. It's a 3 map wad, each map being very short, I got inspired by beat'n ups like DnD chronicles of Mystara/ King of Dragons and I highly recommend playing with more melee focused mods or mods that attempt to bring back some elements from that genre like GMOTA and Demonstelee, but it's fun as it is too.

I used some Daggerfall resources
Spoiler:
Here is the download https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LQJ2c ... XNmF20bvCO

Return to “Levels”