SCRAP - Levels I Forgot to Delete

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Revae

SCRAP - Levels I Forgot to Delete

Post by Revae »

Requires GZDoom
Requires cc4-tex.wad
DL: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1cbnp4m1c ... P.wad/file
(maybe ZDoom or Zandronum will work - not tested, but I can't imagine why they wouldn't)

Some anon on /vr/ saved a screenshot I posted in 2014 or so, asking about the mapset it was from. It was from an unreleased mapset I abandoned.
So I stitched it together and pushed it out into the cold.
It has seven maps. Map 3 exits into two different maps, and those maps lead into the final map, which I released separately later (so there's a small chance you've played the final map) + one secret map. It also has a secret weapon that replaces the BFG and is almost useless, and the plasma rifle has been changed a bit.

Random Screenshot:
Spoiler:
Credits + More info you don't really need:
Spoiler:
Baratus
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Re: SCRAP - Levels I Forgot to Delete

Post by Baratus »

These are some very nice maps! They're visually engaging and challenging and I enjoyed them a lot. I was able to complete it in one sitting, but I took some time to explore everything new included in the levels. The branching path in MAP03 makes for some great replay value as well as hunting for secret levels. Two thumbs up!
Revae

Post by Revae »

Thanks. There are a few in there that I'm pretty happy about, and a few that were just me getting back into mapping in earnest after taking a break for some years.
Get Phobo

Post by Get Phobo »

Absolutely amazing maps. These are real quality.

Return to “Levels”