Three Ways to Die

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ReX

Three Ways to Die

Post by ReX »

Three Ways to Die is a single map for DooM II that plays on Map 27. It is based on Snowball's Chance in Hell, which I released for The Ultimate DooM in 2011. This version features 3 different progressions, depending on skill level chosen. Weapons, keys, and power-ups are also placed in different locations. All skill levels pose a reasonable challenge, and many fights are different, lending this map some replay value.

The game may be downloaded here. The textfile may be reviewed here.

Here are some pics:
3way03.jpg
3way08.jpg
3way09.jpg
All pics may be viewed here
Tango

Re: Three Ways to Die

Post by Tango »

looks awesome. really like the gigantic scale I see in those outdoor areas. the progression system sounds really cool, and I would love to see that sort of thing done more frequently. will give it a whirl :D

Return to “Levels”