[Hideous Destructor] HD Training Grounds + Killhouse

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Josh771

[Hideous Destructor] HD Training Grounds + Killhouse

Post by Josh771 »

Training Grounds

This map features some simple obstacle course elements for learning to maneuver in Hideous Destructor, as well as an endless firing range where you can practice your aim.
Supports cooperative play with up to 4 players.

Randomized Killhouse

This map features a semi-randomized layout in which walls rise or fall randomly as soon as the map starts. The difficulty levels vary widely on this map from Ugly to Hideous.
Supports cooperative play with up to 8 players - but I recommend no more than 3 or 4. I dunno why I put so many player starts in there.

Download Below
Attachments
HD_Training.pk3
(80.26 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
Leon_Portier

Re: [Hideous Destructor] HD Training Grounds + Killhouse

Post by Leon_Portier »

The Training Grounds one looks to me like a coop only map, its very nice though. The Killhouse gets props for having randomisations!

Return to “Levels”