Stratospheric Domain - My first Hexen map

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Xyzzy01

Stratospheric Domain - My first Hexen map

Post by Xyzzy01 »

Welcome one, welcome all to floating death in the sky! This will probably be my only map for Hexen, considering the time spent on this and me having such a rough time dealing with hardcoded inconveniences with this game ("inconveniences" might be an understatement -_-). This map contains a hidden bonus fight, with the reward being a new item that I made myself in DECORATE. This map has a few autosaves, but I'm sure you can turn them off in the menu if you'd like. I'd estimate the playtime is about 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how you approach this. Hope you aren't afraid of heights; jumping is DISABLED!
Spoiler:
Music is "Zedek's Tomb" from this game.

Needs GZDoom and its GL (hardware) mode to play!

Download:
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/level ... -l/koraxyz

Return to “Levels”