Persephone - The Best of Phobus vol. 1

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Phobus

Persephone - The Best of Phobus vol. 1

Post by Phobus »

Download Persephone
Made for ZDoom 2.8.1 Final or later and a minimum resolution of 640x480 (obviously the bigger the better, though, right?)

I've been and gone. I'm old news. Basically a part of actual history, at this point. But, like all ailing artists, I've got a back-catalogue that a lot of people won't know in and out. So here's a cherry-picking, greatest hits collection for you to check out. If you don't remember me, or never knew who I was, this is definitely the set for you. Nine playable maps and an interactive victory map await those of you brave enough to take the plunge.

Here's some in-map screenshots:

Enjoy and keep an eye out for later releases!
Nash

Re: Persephone - The Best of Phobus vol. 1

Post by Nash »

Holy shit, welcome back!
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

Nash wrote:Holy shit, welcome back!
"Holy shit, it's Nash!" was my response upon seeing this thread had a reply. How have you been, all this time?
Nash

Post by Nash »

Well, for starters, I'm still sticking around. ;) Been busy working on a commercial GZDoom-based game (original 100% from scratch game), made probably a contribution or two to GZDoom itself and generally just enjoying the engine. Development, engine-wise, has been crazy since you last visited!

If you plan to stick around longer, you should probably join our Discord server, we all chat there regularly.

As for this project; I'll definitely get around to playing it as soon as I'm able. It's great to see the OG members still hanging around. :)
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

Cool - I see we're up to 3.4.1 now, so I've been sure to update it. I've added the Discord, although I'll probably only join in whilst I'm mapping. I'll see you there soon, I imagine! Good luck with the game - I know from making Virus that even half-arsing a TC is a lot of effort, so a full game will be quite the undertaking.

Return to “Levels”