Struggle : Antaresian Legacy

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
antares031

Re: Struggle : Antaresian Legacy

Post by antares031 »

Rowsol wrote:Will there ever be a non-dehacked version? I'd like to play this with mods.
I do have a plan to make it mod-compatible, like Valiant did. Unfortunately, I can't give you the exact release date of it. Probably not this year.

Anyway, the latest version of this wad is release candidate 3. This version includes some major/minor changes, based on the livestreams on Twitch, reviews on Doomworld Megawad Club, and feedback opinions from other players. You may check out the changelog below, before you download it.
Spoiler:
antares031

Re: Struggle : Antaresian Legacy

Post by antares031 »

Just a quick note that the final version of Struggle : Antaresian Legacy is now available. You can download one from the first post, or the link below.

Click here to download

Special thanks to everyone, who played the previous versions, provided feedback comments and opinions, and participated the Doomworld Megawad Club session and ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #366. Thanks, and have fun. :)

Return to “Levels”