Deimos: The Damned Moon """RELEASED"""

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Armaetus
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Home
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: Deimos: The Damned Moon

Post by Armaetus »

I would recommend making an account over at https://imgur.com/ and putting your screenshots there, that's what I've been doing if I post screenshots over here or at Doomworld. Not shots, by the way, I'm looking forward to this second episode.
Korell

Re: Deimos: The Damned Moon

Post by Korell »

Out of interest, will there be an over-arching title for these episodes?
Rustygold

Re: Deimos: The Damned Moon """RELEASED"""

Post by Rustygold »

It's finished Download link on the first page.
cortlong50

Post by cortlong50 »

*starts up wad*
*immediately hear the most kick ass song ever*
"ah hell yeah"

ive come back to tell you the rest of the pack so far is more kick ass than the menu song.
thanks. havent palyed doom for a few months...and coming back with this is good.

main gripes...only gripes. more shotgun ammo, and switches that seemingly do nothing. theyre EVERYWHERE. theres no distant door sound or anything.
Rustygold

Post by Rustygold »

Yea I do get abit overboard with the switches thats another thing I'll make sure I do less of with future maps. As with the first episode I'll edit both episodes to to be more in line with the third episode, It'll just be awhile.
johnny

Post by johnny »

Holy fucking shit man I just finished the first episode of this and it is A M A Z I N G. I'm so excited to get started on ep 2. Please please please keep it up, this is easily the most proper (and my favorite) ultimate doom tribute I've played ever. LOVE IT
Rustygold

Post by Rustygold »

johnny wrote:Holy fucking shit man I just finished the first episode of this and it is A M A Z I N G. I'm so excited to get started on ep 2. Please please please keep it up, this is easily the most proper (and my favorite) ultimate doom tribute I've played ever. LOVE IT
Im glad you enjoyed it! It'll probably be another year before I finish Episode 3 and lord knows how long It'll take for me to do Doom 2.
AvzinElkein

Post by AvzinElkein »

Does the map include any custom enemies/weapons? I wanna try it out with Guncaster, which doesn't mesh well with those.
Rustygold

Post by Rustygold »

No. There are no custom monsters or weapons. Though If you play this with guncaster It'll mess with the balance and make the whole thing super easy... Which Is lame.

Return to “Levels”