Jade Gully, Crystal Frost and Red Sands

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
LOZ_98
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Jade Gully, Crystal Frost and Red Sands

Post by LOZ_98 »

Fun

Required File : https://sonicspeedstreak.wordpress.com/download/

Link : Here 1, Here 2, Here 3.

EDIT : Forgot to mention, this is tested only on Zandronum, so If anything goes wrong make sure you try with Zandronum instead.

Last edited by LOZ_98 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jaxxoon R

Re: Jade Gully and Crystal Frost

Post by Jaxxoon R »

That's pretty neat. Did you base the layouts off of the prerelease footage, or did you use a level viewer?
LOZ_98

Re: Jade Gully and Crystal Frost

Post by LOZ_98 »

I just watched the gameplay footage and tried to recreate what I could lol, I'm doing Red Sands next hopefully, after I import textures and stuff I need.
LOZ_98

Re: Jade Gully, Crystal Frost and Red Sands

Post by LOZ_98 »

Update : Uploaded Red Sands, featuring Platforms that Move Horizontally, I recommend using OpenGL for that level, because it uses Dynamic Lights and Sloped 3D Floors.

Return to “Levels”