The 65 prBooming 3DGEs

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
NuclearPotato

Re: The 65 prBooming 3DGEs

Post by NuclearPotato »

Coraline wrote:Go ahead and fix it, reply in the post with the update, I'll merge it in (if you have time).

Also, i have a question: map authors of the pack, would you guys care if I put a custom HUD/sounds for OUR_HERO? Want to use the custom Doomgirl from the EDGE add-on that Sandstormer made Doom R3loaded.

But if you guys aren't comfortable with the idea I won't do it...let me know!
Go right ahead; I've got no objections.
chronoteeth
Preferred Pronouns: It/Its

Post by chronoteeth »

Coraline wrote:Go ahead and fix it, reply in the post with the update, I'll merge it in (if you have time).

Also, i have a question: map authors of the pack, would you guys care if I put a custom HUD/sounds for OUR_HERO? Want to use the custom Doomgirl from the EDGE add-on that Sandstormer made Doom R3loaded.

i think its a pretty good idea on paper, but it'd flub up compat with a lot of edgemod sfx and huds i think
PepsiBepsi

Post by PepsiBepsi »

I just updated my last post to have the link. I hope it's not too much trouble to fit it in :)
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

chronoteeth wrote:

i think its a pretty good idea on paper, but it'd flub up compat with a lot of edgemod sfx and huds i think
It wouldn't, just changing face graphics and sound effects, plus I'll put it in its own HUD. If mods are loaded after this one, theirs will take priority so it should be fine :-)
Voltcom9

Post by Voltcom9 »

Has this been project been abandoned then? It's far past it's deadline now.
Voltcom9

Post by Voltcom9 »

Rachael wrote:Hello!
Map Submission Deadline: April 10, 2018 (this deadline was extended by 10 days)
Map Fix-up Deadline: April 24, 2018

Unlike with 20 Heretics, these deadlines are much more strict.
So if April 24th was the absolute deadline and it is currently May 27th. Has this project been abandoned?
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

It's on hiatus but not abandoned. :( Sorry. I just have too many things on my plate.

Return to “Levels”