PB3 Campaign Beta Map(Feedback Plz)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
TheZombie

PB3 Campaign Beta Map(Feedback Plz)

Post by TheZombie »

Here is a link to the newest build of the PB3 Campaign(Black Mass) beta map.

For those who aren't aware, I put the Cinemassacre mod on hold. I assembled a team of modders and we are currently working on an official campaign for Project Brutality 3. This is the Beta map. Showing off some of what is to be expected in the final campaign. We are team Black Mass. Big things to come. Keep an eye out for future news and releases.
For people who are interested in up to date news about the project, join the Discord. Check out channels #campaign_discussion and #campaign_news.
https://discord.gg/AVkuwhC

http://www.moddb.com/games/doom-ii/addo ... s-beta-map

I feel I owe an apology to a few people here for me acting like an ass in the past. You know who you are and I apologize for taking things way out of context. I only wish to contribute to the community and be a productive modder. Hope you enjoy the map.
Spoiler:
Gideon020

Re: PB3 Campaign Beta Map(Feedback Plz)

Post by Gideon020 »

If I wanted to play this with any other mod with jumping/crouching enabled, would that be a problem?
TheZombie

Re: PB3 Campaign Beta Map(Feedback Plz)

Post by TheZombie »

You need double jump and ledge grabbing. Also, the spawns are called on from PB3. So with out PB3, it will pretty much play like total dog shit.

PS, some textures would most likely be missing as well without PB3.

Return to “Levels”