Strife - Mothership (WIP megawad for GZDoom)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Kaikhorus

Strife - Mothership (WIP megawad for GZDoom)

Post by Kaikhorus »

"Strife - Mothership" is a 3 hub megawad made by myself for GZDoom. There are balance changes to the core Strife gameplay to plug some holes while keeping in the spirit of the game. These include a new enemy, the blue eyed Rocket Reaver, and the flamethrower having its own ammo type amongst some other things. Custom NPC dialogue is in, and each map has its own mp3/ogg soundtrack created by me. Hoping to have objectives that update to guide the player along too.

Currently, I'm close to finishing the last map of the first hub which will bring the map total to 6. I will probably seek some testers once the first hub is fully finished to get a feel for how things are going. Big thanks to Gez for helping me out with any ZDoom problems I've encountered so far!

Screenshots:

Hydro Power 

1 2 3

Waste Processing

The Warehouse

1 2

Any feedback appreciated! Here's a link to my last Strife project from 2012 if you're curious for some of my older work (and to show I can actually release something for this underrated game!).
matuloco

Re: Strife - Mothership (WIP megawad for GZDoom)

Post by matuloco »

I'm looking very forward to this, nice screenshots!
ramon.dexter
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Strife - Mothership (WIP megawad for GZDoom)

Post by ramon.dexter »

Nice to see someone map for strife :)

Nice, I like the bridge

Return to “Levels”