Hyper Competitive CTF

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Arctangent

Hyper Competitive CTF

Post by Arctangent »

After some human transmutation, I have awakened to the truth. Doom CTF in its current form has reach about as much of its potential as a mere infant, but I, with my knew enlightened mind, have decided to jumpstart its path to its true form.

It'll be a long journey still to reach a time where Doom CTF is a perfect game, but as I slowly pull it to that state, I decided I should share my creations with the world to allow them a preview of what is to come.

This isn't simple priv CTF. Even competitive CTF is too meager a name. This is ... Hyper Competitive CTF.

You may now weep.

Current Version: Beta 1

Maplist and credits:
Spoiler:

Oh yeah and the maps are in UDMF so Zandronum only.
joe-ilya

Re: Hyper Competitive CTF

Post by joe-ilya »

I don't know why, but when I've put the flags on tiny step platforms like you do on your screenshot, everyone was against that and said that it ruined an otherwise perfect map, not to mention your flag platform is completetly unaligned and looks like a huge chunk of glitches.
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Tapwave »

joe-ilya wrote:I don't know why, but when I've put the flags on tiny step platforms like you do on your screenshot, everyone was against that and said that it ruined an otherwise perfect map, not to mention your flag platform is completetly unaligned and looks like a huge chunk of glitches.
The joke -------------------------------------->

Your head
zrakbz

Post by zrakbz »

^ that reply fits your title really well. :]

Return to “Levels”