The Invasion of Hell [07/08/17 New Screen][Map 1 released]

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
NexTheReal

Re: The Invasion of Hell (17/06/17 Alpha 2 released)

Post by NexTheReal »

Oh wow, I don't check once and so much new posts :D
Major Cooke wrote:Now why didn't I notice this beautiful little gem...

I'll give it a try, may even throw a link to it from D4D's thread. :mrgreen:
Thank you for the kind words :) and that would be cool, If you have any problems with the map so please tell me!
Brohnesorge wrote:Gotta say I lost this one in my download folders and I sure am sorry I did. I adore this map. The warehouse part with the dark imps was probably my favorite part. I love these urban "realistic" maps and you've got a good one here.
spoiler][The spectre trap at the beginning was a little cheap, doe.[/spoiler]

That said, however, I thought this was supposed to be 2 maps, not just Map 01? I finish Map 01 and it spits me out at The Inmost Dens, which is vanilla Map 14. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
GZDoom version 3.2pre in case that is important.
Thank you for the kind words, this motivates me to do more! You can never have enough urban "realistic" maps haha
Spoiler:
It teleports you to Map14 because this is the map I was currently testing, I just did not remove it in the Alpha.
NexTheReal

Re: The Invasion of Hell [07/08/17 New Screen][Map 1 release

Post by NexTheReal »

New Screenshot, this map will be included in the next release:

Return to “Levels”