Hafman's Lair (my newest map

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
TheZombie

Hafman's Lair (my newest map

Post by TheZombie »

Freshly finished. final build unless something is broken. tested and should be good to go. I really like this map. I don't often say that about my work, but this map is pretty damn cool IMO. Check it out. Tell me if ya love or hate it. I like criticism.
http://www.moddb.com/games/doom-ii/addo ... anslair-v1

Yeah, I know, I can do more with scripts, but I like making newer versions of vanilla style maps. to me, they just flow better.
This map took roughly 20 hours. Most of which was do marathon style last night.

There are two secret areas. And some smaller secret rooms. :twisted:
Zen3001

Re: Hafman's Lair (my newest map

Post by Zen3001 »

looks good visually very nice use of textures but no ammo at all for the ammount of monsters

Return to “Levels”