[Map] Distrofia

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
00_Zombie_00

[Map] Distrofia

Post by 00_Zombie_00 »

You are one of the many soldiers that were used in an experiment to test the functionality of the teletransportation machine, one more of those that never came back. You were killed in another dimension by demons and your meat was recycled together between the bundle of leftovers of others wretched like you to create zombie soldiers with the objective of exterminate the humanity under telepatic orders from demons. But your mind, for some reason, couldn't be altered. You wake up between the bloody leftovers of your fallen comrades, in one of the many facilities where the monsters "process" the meat to form their own soldiers. It's your chance to stop the production destroying the "factory" from the inside; that is, if you don't get killed again.

LINK: http://www.moddb.com/members/00-zombie- ... /distrofia

Spoiler:
4thcharacter

Re: [Map] Distrofia

Post by 4thcharacter »

A megawad? Cool. I've been looking forward for some new megawads now and especially the ones that are coming for this year.
ReX

Post by ReX »

Loving the architecture, map design, and mood.

Good luck to you on your project.
Cyanide
Spotlight Team

Post by Cyanide »

Cool map! Is the style going to be similar throughout the 32 maps?

Edit: By style I mean choice of textures and architecture.
SAraisXenoQueen

Post by SAraisXenoQueen »

Sorry for the necro; but may I snag the heart resource out of this? Much obliged
It's a fine piece so far out of the playable one map; looking to be able to play more.
00_Zombie_00

Post by 00_Zombie_00 »

Hello comrades
Very slowly, I will do the maps. Architecture and textures will vary, with infernal themes.
I made the explosive heart to replace the barrels, since in hell there should not be those barrels. Could you tell me what you do not like and how could you improve it? (I was thinking of adding more frames/sprites)
ReX

Post by ReX »

00_Zombie_00 wrote:I made the explosive heart to replace the barrels, since in hell there should not be those barrels. Could you tell me what you do not like and how could you improve it? (I was thinking of adding more frames/sprites)
I believe he is asking permission to use the explosive heart in his own mod.
00_Zombie_00

Post by 00_Zombie_00 »

Spoiler:
Sorry, the google translator failed me :oops:
permission granted!

The hearts are based on the game Splatterhouse 3 of SEGA Genesis,stage 2, boss zone
Gez

Post by Gez »

It's possible to get stuck inside the green armor cage right at the beginning. For some reason you can slide in, but not out.

Very cool execution of the fleshy hell theme overall, but I think the levels would benefit from being scaled up a bit. They feel really cramped.

Also I felt that the red skull monster had too many hit points.
SwiftFunk
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by SwiftFunk »

I agree with get on that some spaces do feel cramped. I also think it could use a few more medkits, as on hmp I found myself at 9 health at the pinky arena. (I am playing on Doom Touch right now, so same cannot be said for acually pc.)

EDIT: I meant Gez, stupid autocorrect.

Return to “Levels”