Dark Tartarus V5

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Dark Tartarus V5

Postby ibm5155 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Big C wrote:
ibm5155 wrote:Why do many mods has badass titlepics/intro images but you enter the game and just join another vanilla mod? :roll:
Well, it looks like my older mods, the titlepic images were pretty well done, and you just entered the game and just say wat, I was waiting cry engine game not wolfenstein one rofl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, this mods really looks cool to be played with that termitus scary mod

Please learn to post more clearly and less snidely than this.

More on-topic: Playing this with Accessories to Murder is a good option for a swift death.

Ok, I'll use pictures to describe what I feel about this mod

Looked at titlepic
Spoiler:

What I expected the mod would be
Spoiler:

What I got
Spoiler:

And after, I said it would be nice played with Termitus mod ( Buttpain.pk3)
ibm5155
Just Spooky

Postby Judge » Mon May 18, 2015 3:19 pm

ibm5155 wrote:
Big C wrote:
ibm5155 wrote:Why do many mods has badass titlepics/intro images but you enter the game and just join another vanilla mod? :roll:
Well, it looks like my older mods, the titlepic images were pretty well done, and you just entered the game and just say wat, I was waiting cry engine game not wolfenstein one rofl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, this mods really looks cool to be played with that termitus scary mod

Please learn to post more clearly and less snidely than this.

More on-topic: Playing this with Accessories to Murder is a good option for a swift death.

Ok, I'll use pictures to describe what I feel about this mod

Looked at titlepic
Spoiler:

What I expected the mod would be
Spoiler:

What I got
Spoiler:

And after, I said it would be nice played with Termitus mod ( Buttpain.pk3)

That's nice. If you want Crysis, then play Crysis.

A majority of the work out there, artwork, maps and all is vanilla and port related. Get over it.
Judge

Postby ibm5155 » Mon May 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Well well, it looks like I'm into a chocolate doom forum and not on the forum of the most powerful port for making mods that aren't vanilla limited.

My note was about the titlepic not being related to the way the mod is, for that kind of mod, a vanila titlepic would be nice..

And lets go back to the main mood topic I'll not reply any other of topic ( even if the guy couldn't understand that the Crysis picture was related to mods that try to go out off vanilla style, like total chaos, akzos city, dawn of reality, nasg mods, who dun it,..
ibm5155
Just Spooky

Postby wildweasel » Mon May 18, 2015 7:05 pm

ibm, please quit while you are ahead. You are effectively insulting the project's author with posts like this, and you have already been warned once.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Jeimuzu73 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Didn't realize that this is an updated version to V2, but nonetheless cracking job.

Obviously I play this with Russian Overkill, because I can just use the healing machine guns to increase my health and then just nuke the place ('cheating' lol).
Jeimuzu73
Name's Odd. James Odd.

Postby anthrax » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:51 am

I just finished the Hex map...it blew my mind!
I felt exactly the same despair when I was playing
God machine in Sunlust!

Thank you for this awesome and unique mod, please keep it up. You have my vote for cacoawards
anthrax

Github ID: Panagiotis

Previous

Return to Levels