[WIP]Hexen: Bane of the Shadow Riders

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Silentdarkness12

Re: [WIP]Hexen: Bane of the Shadow Riders

Post by Silentdarkness12 »

Well, I now have a somewhat better computer...and I lost my Amnesia work. FUDGE. Well, I guess I can focus more on this project now xD

Here's a pic of a hallway of the current level in progress, to keep this baby alive
There's a hint in this picture, can you find it?
There's a hint in this picture, can you find it?
I think I may be getting better with dynamic lighting.
Mav3rick

Post by Mav3rick »

you may want to change the color of the ceiling and adding some frames or other objects to the corridor ;)
Silentdarkness12

1. Uhh.....not really sure what to do in regards to that. Perhaps a yellowish orange?

2. I'll see about it.

And this is going to take longer than I wish, because GZDoom builder is dicking with me again.
Silentdarkness12

I have returned, ladies and gentlemen.

Also, the current poll is now closed. It appears that Dual-Axes it is!

Hmmm....that will take some time though. Nothing new yet, sorry guys, got sidetracked....
Nash

Post by Nash »

Silentdarkness12 wrote:Well, I now have a somewhat better computer...and I lost my Amnesia work. FUDGE. Well, I guess I can focus more on this project now xD

Here's a pic of a hallway of the current level in progress, to keep this baby alive
Screenshot_Hexen_20131004_195502.JPG
I think I may be getting better with dynamic lighting.
This screenshot reminds me of those tile-based first person dungeon crawl RPGs from the 90's (Eye of the Beholder etc).

Return to “Levels”