The Lost Episodes of Doom (ZDoom Patch 2.0)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
user19284

Re: The Lost Episodes of Doom (ZDoom Patch 2.0)

Post by user19284 »

Hey!
Currently playing this great addon WAD and it's working just fine on my setup.
Wish the Level Deja Vu E3M8 weren't so bad, can't finish it 100% without cheating anyway.
The Spider Mastermind should be copied to another back room, and leave the start unoccupied and raised as it should be.
Then when i finish the level 100% kills/secrets, i can kill the Spider Mastermind and complete the level.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for the patch for GZDoom OP
EffinghamHuffnagel

Post by EffinghamHuffnagel »

orbittwz wrote:Hey!
Currently playing this great addon WAD and it's working just fine on my setup.
Wish the Level Deja Vu E3M8 weren't so bad, can't finish it 100% without cheating anyway.
The Spider Mastermind should be copied to another back room, and leave the start unoccupied and raised as it should be.
Then when i finish the level 100% kills/secrets, i can kill the Spider Mastermind and complete the level.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for the patch for GZDoom OP
OP patch is 2.0. Author posted a 2.1 patch version on Doomworld. Maybe he fixed your issue. Don't know. Here's the page link. OP has the links to the updated patch and EP4 as a standalone (with Doom2).

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/6 ... -patch-20/
user19284

Post by user19284 »

Thanks, finished the WAD already and moved on to another
Noticed v2.1 after i finished it :P

Return to “Levels”