The Onslaught (complete)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
clarence144

The Onslaught (complete)

Post by clarence144 »

Hey guys, if anyone remembers me, I am back again.

http://www.levelgame.net/doom/zot016.wad

This map is something I cooked up when I was bored, but man, I'm telling you it's lots of fun. It's called onslaught because I just thought of the name and this level has no monster blockage, meaning monsters can hunt you and get all over the place and cause quite the ruckus.

This is just a regular vanilla map but I find it fun to play in Zdoom. also right now it only comes in UV setting so... if you're not great at doom, I suggest playing with -host 1 in the command line, so when you die you can just come back to life and pick up where you left off, it's loads of fun.

Also tried it with my buddy Zot and it's a blast in multi-player

pics here:

http://www.levelgame.net/doom/

Anyway, please tell me what you think and don't be afraid to give it a try. If anyone of the elite players here want to make a demo for me that would be awesome!

~Clarence
GuildNavigator

Re: The Onslaught (complete)

Post by GuildNavigator »

Hi there! The gameplay is nice, and reminds me of the first Doom classical levels...
I suggest to you to vary with textures... also because you used the same textures for both walls and ceilings/floors.

I think that would be nice adding some level to the pack ;)

Anyway, nice try you did!
hugoroy

Re: The Onslaught (complete)

Post by hugoroy »

clarence144 wrote:Omgea - the final map
So much for your final map :p

Nah I'm messing around, nice work on this one, I've only looked at the screenshots so far but your detailing has improved.

EDIT: also, you might want to use the IMGUR album feature for your pics, it makes it so people don't have to click on each one.

Return to “Levels”