Winter's Fury

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
insightguy

Re: Winter's Fury

Post by insightguy »

Captain J wrote:If you know how to mod, sure.
A "vaxinated" or mod friendly version might be a problem considering some items are given to you via ACS, there are points where you have custom cut-scenes with your hands (see the teleporter cutscene before the cyberdemon) and sequence breaking with other mods have a chance to fuck up the maps. it's not as easy as renaming or moving a few things. (not to say term did not work hard on the one for TUTNT)
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Then it's barely possible, i guess. And i just said it because it cannot be helped with creator's help when he/she is inactive or disagrees for some reasons.
Pyroscourge

Post by Pyroscourge »

ighj321 wrote:This probably may have been asked to death, but can this map run with gameplay mods? (i.e. GMOTA, D4T, Brutal Doom etc)
Not really. If you try to mash them together really hard it can kinda work, but you're bound to get lots of strange bugs. You're better off playing the mod without any of that.
Major Cooke
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Major Cooke »

I had to change a lot to get it to work with AEons of Death. I can testify to this.
eLeR

Post by eLeR »

I just started play Winter's Fury with mod's (Project Malice, Led's Generic Weapon Mod, Nashgore Vengeance Edition, SpriteShadow, Simple HUD Add-ons, Steve's Flashlight Mod). 

To build a better atmosphere and video reception, I added custom music and dubbing of characters in English. My comment is in Polish.

The first level is brilliant, I played it very well, amazing winter atmosphere.
eLeR

Post by eLeR »

Attention! dubbing of characters appearing in cutscenes and main character's comments is not a component of this WAD. It was made exclusively for this movie.
eLeR

Post by eLeR »

Steve's Flashlight Mod has started working again!
eLeR

Post by eLeR »

Kebabowski01Zdoom
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Kebabowski01Zdoom »

amazing mod ! a lot hard but fun.
eLeR

Post by eLeR »

eLeR

Post by eLeR »

eLeR

Post by eLeR »

Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Had someone ask if these Youtube videos appearing in this thread recently are allowed (even despite the thread being otherwise dead) - and yes, they are. Eler is providing their own playthroughs of this mod, and that makes their posts relevant to the thread. As long as the videos follow all other board rules (i.e. no trolling, hatespeech, all that fun stuff), it is fine and should be encouraged.
StraightWhiteMan
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by StraightWhiteMan »

It helps too that the gameplay is good and entertaining to watch. Plus, if he didn't post these videos I would have not known about Project Malice, which is extremely fricken cool, so thank you for that eLeR.
eLeR

Post by eLeR »

Rachael wrote:Had someone ask if these Youtube videos appearing in this thread recently are allowed (even despite the thread being otherwise dead) - and yes, they are. Eler is providing their own playthroughs of this mod, and that makes their posts relevant to the thread. As long as the videos follow all other board rules (i.e. no trolling, hatespeech, all that fun stuff), it is fine and should be encouraged.
StraightWhiteMan wrote:It helps too that the gameplay is good and entertaining to watch. Plus, if he didn't post these videos I would have not known about Project Malice, which is extremely fricken cool, so thank you for that eLeR.
They thank you for these words. I must admit that so far I have been a bit timidly posting my videos on this forum, for fear that these posts will be considered as non-substantive.
All the more thank you for dispelling doubts.

Meanwhile, I am posting another video :-P

Return to “Levels”