[Release] (Phobus') Fragments of DAC 2009

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Phobus

[Release] (Phobus') Fragments of DAC 2009

Post by Phobus »

Christmas time is back again, and another DAC has been under-attended. I've still got a couple of maps to release though, so here we are.

Sorry for the dodgy resolution on that picture - I resized manually from 16:9 to 4:3, so it looks a little odd to me.

Anyway, the maps - much like The Mouth of Death, this here is a multi map (2 to be precise) Doom2.exe-styled ZDoom project (it'd probably be possible to play the maps in doom2.exe itself, but there's a few ZDoom specific lumps in the wad which might stop this). It's quite tough, and each map plays in it's own way, so the overall experience is varied, albeit short (probably 15 minutes for the two maps together at the very most).

Enough waffle, here's the links:

Webpage: http://www.phobus.servegame.com/doom/ph_dac.html
Download: http://www.phobus.servegame.com/doom/ph_dac2.zip

Enjoy :)

EDIT: Links Updated
Last edited by Phobus on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Caleb13

Re: [Release] (Phobus') Fragments of DAC 2009

Post by Caleb13 »

Return to “Levels”