Blast from the past: Excessive Force & others

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Blast from the past: Excessive Force

Postby Remmirath » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Another mirror (hosted on my Mediafire account):

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tzz1nlumwnh
Remmirath
Slowest mapper on Earth

Discord: Remmirath#0424
Twitch ID: TheRemmirath
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Captain Proof » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm interested in the Powerdolls:Inner Sphere Assault.Was it ever finished or at least playable?
Captain Proof
Yeah, I am as sleazy as this avatar looks

Postby spoone » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Lilwhitemouse are you still working on doom mods? Or have you put em aside to do something else. Your mods are awesome i want more from yours.
spoone

Postby Unknown_Assassin » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Captain Proof wrote:I'm interested in the Powerdolls:Inner Sphere Assault.Was it ever finished or at least playable?

I have it, but I think it wasn't finished. I think it was a demo.
EDIT: It's in my old computer....damn.
Unknown_Assassin
Bow down to the Protoss Race!!

Postby LilWhiteMouse » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Captain Proof wrote:I'm interested in the Powerdolls:Inner Sphere Assault.Was it ever finished or at least playable?

Yes/No/Yes. Power DoLLS: IA isn't finished, as in I haven't made the final mission or final scene where you kick the great house's collective assess off Omni. Everything in between is complete though (15 missions I think?). I do still want to add a sniper mission that highlights the ARX's zoom function, but it's not in my original design plan. I'm not sure what state my copy is in right now though. Last thing I remember, I was messing around with the chase cam and 3rd person crosshair trying to find a better method. If I was messing with the crosshairs, then the ARX and DRus are probably broken, though my fav LTADS should still work.

spoone wrote:Lilwhitemouse are you still working on doom mods? Or have you put em aside to do something else. Your mods are awesome i want more from yours.

I come and go as circumstances permit. ATM I'm working on Chibi Rebellion, though Shades always finds a way to grab my attention with some little feature addition. 20mb of webspace on dialup limits what I can make available.
LilWhiteMouse
"Stop the world, I'm getting off."

Postby Project Dark Fox » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 pm

I should have seen this topic earlier. I'll provide far more reliable mirrors as soon as I get the files, as I have no problem downloading from Alabama.

ED: Done.
Excessive Force
Armitage Vs. ED 209

Mouse, I encourage you to update the first post with these mirrors. :P
Project Dark Fox
Married Furry Anxiety Bucket

Twitch ID: ProjectDarkFox
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Previous

Return to Levels