[Released] The Castle

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Slasher

Re: [Released] The Castle

Post by Slasher »

DoomRater wrote:I never figured out the tomb puzzle. However, I was able to apparently complete the level with one monster still alive... ?
I can answer that question. There are some monsters in some of the secrets. Those monsters are not counted toward the required kill limit, because it would force people to have to find the secrets, and the idea of secrets is that they are optional. So yes, players can beat the level without killing all of the enemies.
Jake
Location: The ethereal planes of the Nether-World (Also known as California)

Re: [Released] The Castle

Post by Jake »

Yeah, sorry about not telling about the monsters in the secrets, but... they're secret.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked the level. :)

Return to “Levels”