[CP] Freedom Fighters 2!

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
daimon

[CP] Freedom Fighters 2!

Post by daimon »

Hello to all!

I want can some of yours will be interested on this Death Match project, based upon the "Freedom Fighters" Death Match Map Pack i released on December 2006, and since i have in mind to do the sequel of this thing when I'll did over some maps i working, but i decide to did it now ^0^.
Spoiler:
Here's the direct link to the project, just for have in mind the kind of thing:

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=15184

I will be leading on this project and i did few maps for this one, and for the graphics too like title, intermission and similar.

Here comes the rules (barely stolen from TEN,but wtf):

- The maps must be in the Skulltag (Doom in Hexen) Format and use mapxx for mapnames (so, no SSGFEG01 or similar thing)

- Player 1 is mandatory, and also add a exit to the map!

- ACS Scripting is optional, but nothing too complex

- All levels will be pistol starts

- Maps must be in Death Match Style, as your favorite gameplay choice (FFA, Duel\1-on-1, CTF, Skulltag, etc.)

- You can use new walls and flats over the stock doom2\skulltag textures, just use a code to your images (like in 1monster):

eg: Daimon's Map
GFX code: DAI

- Deadline will be on 31 December 2008, if for you is ok....

If you have any suggestions about this thing please PM or Mail me("Daimon DOT italia nine eight three AT gmail DOT com")!

Levels slot:

MAP 01 - FREE
MAP 02 - FREE
MAP 03 - FREE
MAP 04 - FREE
MAP 05 - FREE
MAP 06 - FREE
MAP 07 - FREE
MAP 08 - FREE
MAP 09 - FREE
MAP 10 - FREE
MAP 11 - FREE
MAP 12 - FREE
MAP 13 - FREE
MAP 14 - FREE
MAP 15 - FREE
MAP 16 - FREE
MAP 17 - FREE
MAP 18 - FREE
MAP 19 - FREE
MAP 20 - FREE
MAP 21 - FREE
MAP 22 - FREE
MAP 23 - FREE
MAP 24 - FREE
MAP 25 - FREE
MAP 26 - FREE

===========================

MAP 31 - FREE
MAP 32 - FREE

I hope can you have fun working it, please don't send maps too ugly but something acceptable.

I wait for your maps!

Return to “Levels”