[FAIL] 2: "T3h Suck!"

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT Q&A or troubleshooting forums! They are for active projects only! Please use the Editing or General or its subforums for such questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [FAIL] 2: "T3h Suck!"

Postby Captain Ventris » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:17 pm

I ended up with 25,000 enemies in Pus-Filled Lobsters. D:
Captain Ventris
Buy my novel, “The Shadow Among The Stars” on Amazon!

Postby Ryan Cordell » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 am

Penguinator wrote:
Xaser wrote:("Ph33r of Heights")

Bah, of all the levels I've played of this, I'd say that was my least favorite of them all. Enough people will probably disagree with me though. :P

Must be the fact that I played through with God, Give all and SV_FastWeapons 2, but the level, despite my phobia, didn't bother me much, sheer honesty. >_>
Ryan Cordell
PDA Man

Postby MephistoII » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:28 am

hehe, this is great. the best of your FAIL "collection". I LOVED "Blowing up bilding ("WTF IS HAPPENING TO THE SKY???"). I don't understand why people don't like ph33r of heights, i found it quite funny.

I had a problem with the chainsaw, after shooting it loops continuously the "deselect" state. weird.
good work. two thumbs up man :thumb: :thumb:
MephistoII
Look at my eyes... you see blood? No? Damnit, that means I'm becoming crazy!

Previous

Return to Levels