ZPack Community Progress Thread

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Marcus101RR
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Marcus101RR »

Some ZDCC Maps you forgot:

[ZDCC] Nuclear Sky by Tormentor667
Vader

Post by Vader »

solarsnowfall wrote:I'm sure this will sound overly cliche Vader, but Blackrock is easily one of the most awesome looking ZDoom maps I've ever played. Kudos for a lot of well placed effort.

I've run into what I think are at least a couple of bugs. Here's one example in GZDoom anyway.

Excellent work.
Heh, I don't care if it sounds cliche, it makes me happy either way :)
I'm glad you liked the map!

Gzdoom seems to have some problems with some of the stacked sectors I used... I'll definitely take a look into that and see if I can avoid these problems!
Thanks for the feedback :)
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Update September, 21st
Final Milestone, Deadline and Beta Test dates have been set, make sure that you do not miss something. More info here:
http://www.iphpbb.com/board/viewtopic.p ... &p=884#884
If you want to join or start another map for ZPack, join now, it's still enough time for a nifty and nice map!

Notiz an Björn:
Ich werd mal an der VTMap etwas weiterarbeiten ;)
CaptainToenail

Post by CaptainToenail »

Did somebody mention community map pack, that;s looking for mappers?

I feel like making a Plutonia style map sometime soon, I might submit it to this if I ever get round to making it.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Just sign up at the official forums :)

Return to “Levels”