where can I find different textures, spirtes, and flats???

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Postby HotWax » Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:34 pm

...... Right.

So let me get this straight. I'm the same person as the friend who I've offered to let you meet in IRC, or play against in an online game of your choice. (You tactfully avoided those invitations, BTW. Good call, since that would have made you look like a complete jackass.)

I'm also the same person as DemonHunter, a ZDoomGL (when ZDoomGL sucked) fan who couldn't write worth a damn and who I insulted on several occassions.

Finally, I'm also MightyDuck who has apparently regularly frequented the DoomWorld forums (never been there except when linked by posts here, and have never registered/posted there), who has accused me of posting just to increase my post count, who regularly editted his posts making the thread impossible to read (something I loathe and which I called him on earlier) and who I told to get the fuck out of the forums.

So basically what you're saying is that I apparently like to make up my own enemies, and so you are actually me, in which case this whole discussion is irrelevant and I'm just arguing with myself. If that's true, perhaps I'm others on this forum, too. Enjay perhaps? SargeBaldy? Hirogen2? Hey, maybe I'm even Randy Heit.

Nice troll (Yes, this fits the actual definition of troll, go look it up), but I'm pretty sure you're the only person that's going to even consider your delusional fantasies.

P.S: The "No" that MightyDuck was infamous for was borrowed from Nazi moderators who replace swear words, off-topic posts, insults, etc etc with the word "NO" in red text so that it was clear it was a moderator change. The "No" I posted was in response to NewbJackass (what was his name again?, I don't car... err... forgot) demanding that people help him. The second No was also followed by an "accidental" #1 to show I was joking. Apparently he missed that cue.
HotWax
Do what you must, and pay the price later.

Postby Bio Hazard » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:37 am

HotWax wrote:...... Right.

So let me get this straight. I'm the same person as the friend who I've offered to let you meet in IRC, or play against in an online game of your choice. (You tactfully avoided those invitations, BTW. Good call, since that would have made you look like a complete jackass.)

I'm also the same person as DemonHunter, a ZDoomGL (when ZDoomGL sucked) fan who couldn't write worth a damn and who I insulted on several occassions.

Finally, I'm also MightyDuck who has apparently regularly frequented the DoomWorld forums (never been there except when linked by posts here, and have never registered/posted there), who has accused me of posting just to increase my post count, who regularly editted his posts making the thread impossible to read (something I loathe and which I called him on earlier) and who I told to get the fuck out of the forums.

So basically what you're saying is that I apparently like to make up my own enemies, and so you are actually me, in which case this whole discussion is irrelevant and I'm just arguing with myself. If that's true, perhaps I'm others on this forum, too. Enjay perhaps? SargeBaldy? Hirogen2? Hey, maybe I'm even Randy Heit.

Nice troll (Yes, this fits the actual definition of troll, go look it up), but I'm pretty sure you're the only person that's going to even consider your delusional fantasies.

P.S: The "No" that MightyDuck was infamous for was borrowed from Nazi moderators who replace swear words, off-topic posts, insults, etc etc with the word "NO" in red text so that it was clear it was a moderator change. The "No" I posted was in response to NewbJackass (what was his name again?, I don't car... err... forgot) demanding that people help him. The second No was also followed by an "accidental" #1 to show I was joking. Apparently he missed that cue.

in the matrix...
Bio Hazard
Lord of the Lord of Nitpicking.

Previous

Return to General