where can I find different textures, spirtes, and flats???

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:37 pm

DUDE!!! I seriously am getting quite pissed off with you! Stay of my f***ing topic if you don't have anything that helps. I will f***ing hate you if your do that little piss ant childish "NO,YES,NO" crap with me again! I am asking you nicely to f***ing leave me alone!
Anonymous

Postby Xaser » Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:55 pm

Heh, Hotwax, you sure know how to make your enemies. :P

Mr. Cantido: Try to ignore him. He's not very newbie friendly (No, I don't mean "newbie" as an insult. Heck, I was even a newbie once). After a while, you'll get to know him and get used to him.
Xaser
anarchivist

Postby cccp_leha » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:36 pm

Xaser, even you were a n00b??? wow...:) HotWax, that first "NO!" remark sounded strangely like Mighty Duck X-treme. :) Cantido, very good (IMO) textures can be found here.
cccp_leha
Words are silver; silence is gold... so stfu.

Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:40 pm

I remember reading something on PlanetQuake about "BerneyBoy's Photorealistic Texture Pack". It's essentially a 120mb .zip file full of realistic-looking texture images (I think they're in .png format, though I could be wrong).
I think they were made for use in Quakes I and II, so I don't know if they could be used in Doom (I don't make maps). From what I saw, they looked pretty cool.
Anonymous

Postby Kappes Buur » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:47 pm

http://www.planetquake.com/berneyboy/textures.htm

if you do not have a fileplanet account, then click on one of the mirrorsites.
Kappes Buur

Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:53 pm

Anonymous

Postby HotWax » Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:43 pm

Oh I sincerely appologize. Let me state my opinion another way.

This is not the Doomworld Forums. There are no Nazi moderators here. We do not have to wear uniforms, and do not get whipped when we stray from the thread topic. The only reason you are here is because the forum software was updated so that your tiny brain could comprehend it and every stupid person on the planet decided to come here. In doing so, they apparently believed it was okay to bring their attitudes with them, that the Nazi moderation they were used to would back them up as they forced people to a strict regiment of on-topic posting.

They were mistaken. There are no rules or guidelines here that say you must stay 100% on topic. Drifting away from the point of the original post should be encouraged, as many an intelligent and useful conversion emerges in which everyone learns something. Nobody is going to lock a topic here because the question has been answered or because the topic has strayed too far from the original post (and with that in mind STOP FUCKING ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO IT, MORONS!).

Hopefully that clears up any confusion we had between us. If I forgive you for being a complete moron who can't Google for information like everyone else in the world, will you forgive me for adding two joke posts to your thread that took up about 20 bytes of the precious board space? Kthx.

As for the rest of you, I appreciate your encouranging words in my defense. Since I was clearly the only one in this thread to make light of it

"Next to the Cokes. If you're only finding 7-ups or Sierra Mists, then you're in Pepsi country and should try a different store."

"Aren't sprites ickle goblin things?"

"Nah, they're a sort of goblin. In any case, they won't do your ZDoom thirst any good...only one sprite's right."

I can definately see where I was totally out of line here, and appologize most sincerely.

And Leha, how's the website these days?
HotWax
Do what you must, and pay the price later.

Postby cccp_leha » Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:45 pm

[offtopic] In what way? Once the update made it to DW, I got a bunch more hits... fixed the thing you indicated a while ago. Anything specific you wanted to know? [/offtopic]
cccp_leha

Postby Lexus Alyus » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:44 am

I'm a moron, can someone do it? :-D

:twisted:
Lexus Alyus
One day, I may actually release something...

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:04 am

Where the Heck is my other post! That f***er HotWax needs to read that. I do not think that his MFing @$$ should get away with calling me a Nazi.
Anonymous

Postby Chilvence » Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:35 am

cantido wrote:DUDE!!! I seriously am getting quite pissed off with you! Stay of my f***ing topic if you don't have anything that helps. I will f***ing hate you if your do that little piss ant childish "NO,YES,NO" crap with me again! I am asking you nicely to f***ing leave me alone!
Chilvence
I had been waiting for Doomscript....

Postby cccp_leha » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:30 pm

"Heck" and "fukcker" don't really mix. It's like "fucking sugar poo". :wink: BTW don't worry about him getting away. The forum police will catch him promptly.
cccp_leha

Postby HotWax » Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:01 pm

cantido wrote:Where the Heck is my other post! That f***er HotWax needs to read that. I do not think that his MFing @$$ should get away with calling me a Nazi.

At no point in the last post did I call you a Nazi. I did however call you a moron twice, cite your tiny brain once, and also strongly inferred that you were a stupid person.

Are you happy now?
HotWax
Do what you must, and pay the price later.

Postby Lexus Alyus » Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:13 am

Hotwax wrote:
At no point in the last post did I call you a Nazi. I did however call you a moron twice, cite your tiny brain once, and also strongly inferred that you were a stupid person.

Wow, hotwax really likes to put himself down :-D

:twisted:
Lexus Alyus
One day, I may actually release something...

Postby randomlag » Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:24 am

cccp_leha wrote:Xaser, even you were a n00b??? wow...:) HotWax, that first "NO!" remark sounded strangely like Mighty Duck X-treme. :) Cantido, very good (IMO) textures can be found here.

You know I was going to mention that a long time ago, but didn't think anyone would realize this simple truth. He's had several alter egos that's are out and out asses. Think of it as the real inner Hottie coming out.

And no, I wasn't looking for Hottie, this was just a good place to make of note of this since you brought it up 8-)

He'll deny it the same way he denied he was DEMONHUNTER in the other forum and then the imaginary friend and so on. Claimed couldn't be since different IP address - not realizing that some of us know that PROXY addresses hide your real IP.

Btw, isn't it amazing how they all disappear - think about it :idea:
randomlag

PreviousNext

Return to General