[nevermind, 'twas a fluke] forum bug

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
cccp_leha

[nevermind, 'twas a fluke] forum bug

Post by cccp_leha »

While looking at this, check out the title and the address.
Last edited by cccp_leha on Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Uhm... it must be something wrong with you, 'cause everything seems fine to me. Even enterring the http://forum.zdoom.org/index.php doesn't cause anything bad with title.
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

I guess it was a fluke, because when I opened a new window, it dissapeared. My bad.
bimshwel
Discord: bimshwel #7516

Post by bimshwel »

I'd be more worried about your sickly color display. It's vaguely reminiscent of a civil war document.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Nevermind. This is just a gif file, and gif files don't support more than 256 colors. So it's everything all right with color.
bimshwel
Discord: bimshwel #7516

Post by bimshwel »

Nuh-uh. There's no reason for those colors. There are much better ways to save as gif.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

Actually, probably not a fluke. Everytime I get disconnected (crappy dialup connection) while I'm on the zdoom forums, the page I'm trying to open up turns into the "Cannot find server" thingy, but when I reconnect and hit "refresh" to reload the page, then the title header still says "Cannot find server" on it. Also, it's happened me about 5 times already. A fluke? I don't think so.
randomlag

Post by randomlag »

flush your dns buffer

Code: Select all

ipconfig /flushdns
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

Evil Mittens wrote:I'd be more worried about your sickly color display. It's vaguely reminiscent of a civil war document.
HAHAHA, another good one, clap-clap for that as well. The reason for the ancient-looking discoloration is that I was in school, and their computers have MSpaint as the only image software. When I tried to save other than gif, paint froze. I couldn't d/l anything else, because they looked at me funny enough when I busted out .48 in a college computer lab on their brand new PC's!

Return to “General”