IMGUR TRANSPARENCY PROBLEM

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

IMGUR TRANSPARENCY PROBLEM

Postby TheXGamer2020 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:34 am

I've already asked this before and I will ask again...How those modders post their mods with images with transparency?! I really don't understand,i've tried alot and it always creates a black or a white background with this red line thing below the image...it's because they have some premium account?! or it's an forum quirk like the [thumb] thing they didn't say before? I really need to know it because very soon I will be posting a mod and this one needs more "professional handling" so if anyone have any idea how do I do this,I will be very grateful.

here is an example:

TheXGamer2020

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: IMGUR TRANSPARENCY PROBLEM

Postby Rachael » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:39 am

For that you will have to use the regular [img] tag. You must abide by the policies with using that, because if you click the "submit" button on the post that I link then it is assumed you agree to the guidelines. This means that your first violation unconditionally nets you a board warning. So read the guidelines carefully.

This link has the guidelines by which you must abide (and the 'accept' button): viewtopic.php?f=48&t=56065

Info about why it is set up this way is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60595
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: IMGUR TRANSPARENCY PROBLEM

Postby TheXGamer2020 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:19 am

got it, thanks Rachael!!! (and sorry for my dumbiness for not reading the img topic)
TheXGamer2020

Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Return to General