Is it possible to cooperatively play Strife in its entirety?

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Re: Is it possible to cooperatively play Strife in its entir

Postby Rachael » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 am

Yikes. The ones for both Strife and SVE will no doubt be different, too, but for all intents and purposes we should consider SVE a moving target for now I suppose, since it is being backed by what is still a living company.
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Nash » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:35 am

Yeah no problem. I cleaned up the file a bit and moved it all into smaller subfunctions. I have all of the SVE checkums listed but I probably just won't bother for now.
Nash

Github ID: nashmuhandes

Postby theleo_ua » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:15 pm

Nash, sounds very interesting (for example to play it on BloodBath), thanks for yout efforts! Hope it will work with language=ru and Russian voiceover (strfrus.pk3)

If you complete this to "playable beta stage", maybe I will try to stream this (the only problem is that I don't have other players (so will be forced to play 1 player coop mode), so probably you or Undead/Nemrtvi can be other players in this stream)

If you are interested in testing your mod with me and Undead, please tell me your Discord (or Skype/other messenger) ID in PM

P.S. Also I wonder, is it possible to play coop when some players use strfrus.pk3 and other players don't. I will discuss this with Undead. Here is a link to strfrus.pk3 for GZDoom: https://github.com/Nemrtvi/russian-stri ... e_1.0.1.7z

I see it has zmapinfo.txt, but only intermissions are changed there
theleo_ua

Previous

Return to General