Joke wad texture pack v.1

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Sir Hattington
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Joke wad texture pack v.1

Post by Sir Hattington »

This texture pack contains 34 crispy JPEGs of walls that would be on a joke wad. And any good joke wad needs memey custom textures like: evil Kermit the frog, expand dong, pussy destroyers, bad looking crispy brick textures, custom crappy skyboxes and many many more in the "Joke WAD texture pack" v.1!

download the texture pack here- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1smK9KP ... IqWIm/view
Attachments
A preview of some of the textures-
A preview of some of the textures-
Texture preview.png (176.21 KiB) Viewed 323 times
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Joke wad texture pack v.1

Post by Kinsie »

Sir Hattington wrote:And any good joke wad needs memey custom textures
I thought any good joke wad had to be funny, which means coming up with fresh takes on a subject instead of recycling the same old thing over and over again.

I'm clearly not on the forefront of comedy, though. Apparently the kids nowadays just get their kicks by pointing at a thing and going "Hey! I've seen that image before! I recognise that image!". Basic image recognition as a substitute for comic timing and clever writing. A real shame.
Jimmy

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Jimmy »

@Kinsie: Buncha kids these days honest-to-god find the letter "E" funny. Grumble grumble. *shakes cane*
Pixel Eater

Location: In between the Moon and you, between the buried and me.

Post by Pixel Eater »

Kinsie wrote:Apparently the kids nowadays just get their kicks by pointing at a thing and going "Hey! I've seen that image before! I recognise that image!". Basic image recognition as a substitute for comic timing and clever writing. A real shame.
Kinsie.png
Kinsie.png (8 KiB) Viewed 283 times
^^^ This apparition hath struck me a chord!

Return to “General”