Thinking about redoing Operation: Rheingold.

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Graaicko
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Thinking about redoing Operation: Rheingold.

Post by Graaicko »

Hello, I'm really considering editing a Wolfendoom mod Operation: Rheingold. When it was first released I was pumped. And enjoyed it. Looking back now. I always wondered about redo'ing the wad and maybe even continuing the story of the wad that was never done. If I were to do this I would take the current wad and start creating a decorate. first would be to rework the weapons. and maybe the enemies. I would certainly do some graphical work as it is my expertise. maybe change some sounds in the progress. What do you guys think?
btw what ever happened to Laz Rojas? Is he still around?
InsanityBringer

Re: Thinking about redoing Operation: Rheingold.

Post by InsanityBringer »

I actually have done a decorate conversion of operation rheingold ep1 and 2 ages ago, and I recently upgraded it to support weapon mods after weasel mentioned trying to run Cola3 with it. I should probably upload those files somewhere at some point...

As for laz, he left Doom to pursue a career in film, specializing in a form of single actor film where he played every role.
Graaicko
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by Graaicko »

I think I played your version, assuming you uploaded it somewhere. it was the version where it was updated with new sounds and graphics right?
grouchbag

Post by grouchbag »

I like the idea. :D
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

InsanityBringer wrote:I actually have done a decorate conversion of operation rheingold ep1 and 2 ages ago, and I recently upgraded it to support weapon mods after weasel mentioned trying to run Cola3 with it. I should probably upload those files somewhere at some point...
It should :)

Return to “General”