Shadow Elite Progress Report

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Graaicko
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Shadow Elite Progress Report

Post by Graaicko »

I'm still working on this mod. I've got alot done this past month, I started mapping. (will post pictures of them at a later date on ModDB.) But mapping 32 well detailed looking maps is going to be a long road between two mappers, but all in all. the project is in full swing and moving a milimeter closer to completion everyday. Checkout my TC if you haven't already at: http://www.moddb.com/mods/shadow-elite

Recently added a vote for which weapon should be added. Go to the "Battle of the SMGs" for more info.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Shadow Elite Progress Report

Post by wildweasel »

You know, I'd let you have a Projects thread if you could show us anything other than a title screen.
Graaicko
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by Graaicko »

Theres nothing to show. Simple as that, I just started the mapping process. That's why I created a link that directly goes to my ModDB page. See all the current content there for yourself. Btw would you rather the current title art or a blank space? I will post screenshots and another report in the projects section showing more of the maps and the game itself when I actually have something worth showing. Things are slow when your the only creating a 32 level TC.
Caligari87
Admin

Post by Caligari87 »

I think Weasel is more making the point that if you don't have anything to show then you shouldn't be making project threads yet. Trying to hype a project without any content is poor form at best and spammy at worst.

8-)
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Graaicko wrote:Theres nothing to show. Simple as that, I just started the mapping process. That's why I created a link that directly goes to my ModDB page. See all the current content there for yourself. Btw would you rather the current title art or a blank space? I will post screenshots and another report in the projects section showing more of the maps and the game itself when I actually have something worth showing. Things are slow when your the only creating a 32 level TC.
I've looked at your ModDB page and there are actual in-game screenshots there that you could easily post here. The point is, you have something to show, so I don't understand why you aren't showing it, in the interest of actually having a Projects thread instead of skirting the rules by posting it in General.

Return to “General”