Kyle873's RPG mod + RLA

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
tyrantkyng

Kyle873's RPG mod + RLA

Post by tyrantkyng »

I been trying to get this working for days now and have finally gotten the launcher on a link somewhere, only to work my way past errors & fixes to come to this seemingly un-fixable error:

Execution could not continue.

1 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts

Running everything properly as far as I am aware and even tried adding the RLA and RPG folders/wads/pk3s to a gzdoom shortcut and it's still getting this error! I was going to revert back to 0.9.14 (as I am using the latest 0.10.0 ver), as it seems to be suggested, but I can't find a working link anywhere. Can somebody either re-upload the 0.9.14 version or tell me how to get this working? Really want to play it... thanks!
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Kyle873's RPG mod + RLA

Post by wildweasel »

The 0.9.14 version is likely floating around somewhere; you will need that if you want to play with the public release of DRLA. The "master" branch of DRPG on Github has been designed around a version of DRLA that is not yet publicly available.
tyrantkyng

Post by tyrantkyng »

Ok, good to know. I googled the 0.9.14 version, but cant find the darn thing anywhere. So if anyone can help by sending me a working link, or re-uploading it, i'd greatly appreciate it! Thx
tyrantkyng

Post by tyrantkyng »

Sorry to bump, but no one has this anymore? No one backed this older version up?

BTW.... can someone please walk me through fixing this problem?.... I'm using RPGLite Redux from here https://github.com/Monkeybtm6/Doom-RPG-lite

...and works just fine until I use anything other than the DMR you are given with Project Brutality 3.0 when you first start a new game. Using say, the shotgun you'll get in the beginning of level 2 will immediately stop you from gain points anymore, even upon switching back to the DMR. I would think I just need to add all of the PB3.0 guns/nades/etc to the RPGLite list of guns, but not sure how so any help is appreciated!

Return to “General”