TZK's Chase Cam

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Kagur

TZK's Chase Cam

Post by Kagur »

I tried contacting him regarding this two times but he doesn't seem to respond, despite having already sent two pms sent earlier two weeks ago. All I wanted to know was how I can get his chase cam to work properly on Zandronum and Gzdoom. Here is the direct link to his file:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=46797

I assume the final version is the first post but that one is completely broken. In Zandronum it spews errors that +NODECAL and +ALLOWTHRUFLAGS don't work, while in Gzdoom the CVARinfo file has no absolutely no effect on the game. I wanted to change height and distance and it doesn't allow me any of that.
PlayerLin
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: XinZhuang, XinBei/New Taipei City(Former Taipei County), Taiwan.

Re: TZK's Chase Cam

Post by PlayerLin »

No, the first post one is really outdated...

If you go check that thread you'll found link to other thread which is latest one (I guess, since I can't found anything newer)...

viewtopic.php?p=941947#p941947

And this one seems working fine, tried load it with latest GZDooM dev builds and IWADs, and/or some mods, working fine unless conflict happens, but not sure if it buggy or not...
Kagur

Re: TZK's Chase Cam

Post by Kagur »

I have already checked that. I even went through the whole GDCC compilation thing and it didn't do anything. Regardless, I think the version he uploaded on the first page is the most recent one, compiled and everything.

Return to “General”