anyone need help with a project?

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Zen3001

anyone need help with a project?

Post by Zen3001 »

I have nothing to do right now and would love to be a part of any project here.
I can write simple decorates, acs scripts and i could help with simple mapping too.
to rate my skill you can (and probably should) take a look at my other accounts:
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpBAw ... N4U7I39P_g
gamebanana: https://gamebanana.com/members/1515906
Cherno

Re: anyone need help with a project?

Post by Cherno »

Your offer is very generous, but did you ever work on a larger project? Maybe that will keep you busy and you can realize your own ideas :)
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

If you're interested, you can send a message to Ed the Bat - he's working on a revamp of Paranoid + Paranoiac. The project has a number of different names, including Paranoid Gold, Paranoidiac, Paranoix, but they all mean the same thing: it's a merging of the former two projects with extra features.

Anyhow - I know, in particular, he's had some issues with the mapping parts of it, and if you have any experience with models he could use some help with that, as well.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

This is a very generous offer indeed :) I think I shall accept it. Tell me - can yo do stuff which doesn't really require knowledge, such as testing things, voice acting or such? :)
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

Reactor wrote:can yo do stuff which doesn't really require knowledge, such as testing things, voice acting or such? :)
I can't help you with voice acting but i could help you with testing maps, custom made items and what ever there is to test.
another thing i could do is providing some pictures of a blank revolver I recently bought if that's usefull for anything...
PM me if need my help :)
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

Rachael wrote:If you're interested, you can send a message to Ed the Bat - he's working on a revamp of Paranoid + Paranoiac. The project has a number of different names, including Paranoid Gold, Paranoidiac, Paranoix, but they all mean the same thing: it's a merging of the former two projects with extra features.

Anyhow - I know, in particular, he's had some issues with the mapping parts of it, and if you have any experience with models he could use some help with that, as well.
I don't think i could be very usefull with models, i have worked with them before but i don't think can create enough detail for them and the same thing with the maps of paranoiac, they have a lot of detail, i am kinda interrested in working with it tho, i just don't want to slow the process of the project's development with my lack of expirience.

Return to “General”