deactivate account

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: deactivate account

Post by wildweasel »

Kinsie wrote:Uhh, Weas? Did you remove a post between Popsoap's and yours, or did you just perform the cardinal sin of a Pointless Bump?
Some guy, who registered today, got upset that one of his posts got disapproved for being a Useless Bump, and proceeded to blank every post he'd made previously, AND flooded the approval queue with 10 "deactivate me" messages. The temporary disappearance was because Cali and I were trying to restore the blanked posts out of browser cache. We couldn't get all of them that way, unfortunately.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

I was the evil disapproving mod. I'm also quite happy with that decision.

The other, apparently more useful, posts got approved. It seems that wasn't good enough for the user in question. :shrug:

Sorry that it caused you guys more work. :(
Redneckerz
Spotlight Team
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Redneckerz »

wildweasel wrote:
Kinsie wrote:Uhh, Weas? Did you remove a post between Popsoap's and yours, or did you just perform the cardinal sin of a Pointless Bump?
Some guy, who registered today, got upset that one of his posts got disapproved for being a Useless Bump, and proceeded to blank every post he'd made previously, AND flooded the approval queue with 10 "deactivate me" messages. The temporary disappearance was because Cali and I were trying to restore the blanked posts out of browser cache. We couldn't get all of them that way, unfortunately.
The fact that someone got upset over a disapproval for a Useless Bump (Which 99% of the time means your post was not that important) and proceeded to blank every prior made post, and flooding the approval queue with deactivate me message just for that tells me that user did not have it in the cards to be a proper member in the first place.

Its one of the last things you would get upset over on a day, let alone do such a pointless act of resistance. Well, i guess he sure showed you. :|

Return to “General”