Looking for a Monster Pack?

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Re: Looking for a Monster Pack?

Postby goldenmob72 » Tue May 10, 2022 3:34 pm

Replace Terminator Monster Conversion with Terminator Mayhem: Monster, Please

This is a more Updated version
https://www.moddb.com/mods/terminator-m ... nloadsform
goldenmob72
GOLDƎN MOBSTƎЯ72

Discord: GOLDƎN MOBSTƎЯ#2196

Re: Looking for a Monster Pack

Postby combolynch » Thu May 12, 2022 12:48 pm

wildweasel wrote:
combolynch wrote:
wildweasel wrote:I sort of wonder about this; there appears to be a legitimate "market" for monsters-only mods. I do have some designs lying around that are intended for full-on gameplay mods, but maybe they'd be better off as one mod that only changes the monsters?

I definitely agree with you. Especially it would be good to have nazis-v2 monsters only. :wink: :wink:

Well, fortunately, in the 6 years since I wrote the post you're replying to, packs like Bratwurst have been created.

Yeah, sorry for the long time. I just wanted to say nazis-v2 monster are fun to play. I know we have Bratwurst, but I love the simplicity of nazis-v2 monsters. :wub: :wub:
Espicially it would be great with the newly released mod "kriegspfad weapons"
combolynch

Operating System: Windows 11
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Ac!d » Thu May 12, 2022 12:56 pm

combolynch wrote:Yeah, sorry for the long time. I just wanted to say nazis-v2 monster are fun to play. I know we have Bratwurst, but I love the simplicity of nazis-v2 monsters. :wub: :wub:

Have you tried the Kriegsland Enemies Pack by Dr_Cosmobyte ? Let me warn you : this monster pack have many difficulty skills, and it's preferable to have an armor pickup before picking up armor bonuses dropped by enemies. Also, robots are immune to fire.
Ac!d
Perfection is a way, not an end. - Korean Proverb

Discord: Ac!d#2732
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 32-bit

Postby combolynch » Thu May 12, 2022 1:46 pm

Ac!d wrote:
combolynch wrote:Yeah, sorry for the long time. I just wanted to say nazis-v2 monster are fun to play. I know we have Bratwurst, but I love the simplicity of nazis-v2 monsters. :wub: :wub:

Have you tried the Kriegsland Enemies Pack by Dr_Cosmobyte ? Let me warn you : this monster pack have many difficulty skills, and it's preferable to have an armor pickup before picking up armor bonuses dropped by enemies. Also, robots are immune to fire.

Yeah, I tried. It works well. :) :) I wish I can learn to make mods too. I'm new into the community. And I want to contribute too.

EDIT: I played a few rounds with kriegland enemies now and I understand that this mod work better with Kriegsland enemies. When I gave you those suggestions like infinite luger, class based starting weapon etc; I was using Project Babel Monsters but this mod is definitely better with Kriegsland.
combolynch

Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Looking for a Monster Pack?

Postby Hellser » Fri May 13, 2022 5:40 pm

goldenmob72 wrote:Replace Terminator Monster Conversion with Terminator Mayhem: Monster, Please

This is a more Updated version
https://www.moddb.com/mods/terminator-m ... nloadsform

Updated. 8-)
Hellser
Remember Citadel
Global Moderator

Discord: Hellser#8156
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Previous

Return to General