Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Enjay » Sat May 04, 2013 2:06 pm

See the bit where it says "download link"? You just copy and paste that into your post.

http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/file ... f-time.zip
User avatar
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain
 
 
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003
Location: Scotland

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby grouchbag » Sat May 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Enjay wrote:See the bit where it says "download link"? You just copy and paste that into your post.

http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/file ... f-time.zip

I tried,but I'm still crappy at links.I did check though,and it said 4 downloads.I hope you guys got it okay? I'm sorry for all the problems in getting it to everyone.My brain won't work today. Thanks for putting up with me. :)
grouchbag
I'm older, not wiser
 
Joined: 06 Dec 2012
Location: Now that I have the moon, what am I supposed to do with it?

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby .ex.inferis. » Sat May 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Does anyone have the very first release of the NDCP megawad? Not the one currently in idgames--there was a version before that, some maps had different architecture.
User avatar
.ex.inferis.
 
Joined: 17 Dec 2008

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Sat May 04, 2013 8:36 pm

grouchbag wrote:
Enjay wrote:See the bit where it says "download link"? You just copy and paste that into your post.

http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/file ... f-time.zip

I tried,but I'm still crappy at links.I did check though,and it said 4 downloads.I hope you guys got it okay? I'm sorry for all the problems in getting it to everyone.My brain won't work today. Thanks for putting up with me. :)

Many thanks! :D

EDIT: DRDTeam is down, and it is unknown when it will be back. Here is a MediaFire link for anyone who wants to download it.
Last edited by wolfman on Thu May 16, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Viscra Maelstrom wrote:NeoDoom: Gold Edition is broken. anyone have it, please?

http://ftp.floorchan.org/wads/neodoomgold.pk3
Last edited by wolfman on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Sat May 04, 2013 9:03 pm

.ex.inferis. wrote:Does anyone have the very first release of the NDCP megawad? Not the one currently in idgames--there was a version before that, some maps had different architecture.

I have two versions.
http://wadtemp.fathax.com/files/ndcp.zip (dated 01-Jan-2006)
http://wadtemp.fathax.com/files/ndcp_v2.zip (dated 03-Jan-2006)
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby .ex.inferis. » Sun May 05, 2013 1:39 am

Thank you!! But unfortunately, not what I was looking for. What I seek is the version that has the very map that's shown here. It has a bit more detail than the later version (i.e. the one on idgames and the two versions you provided me) and to me, looks a lot better. I can't seem to find it anywhere at all. :(
User avatar
.ex.inferis.
 
Joined: 17 Dec 2008

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Princess Viscra Maelstrom » Mon May 06, 2013 7:28 pm

wolfman wrote:
Viscra Maelstrom wrote:NeoDoom: Gold Edition is broken. anyone have it, please?

http://camoy.sdf.org/wads/files/neodoomgold.pk3

many thanks. :3
User avatar
Princess Viscra Maelstrom
Flary Prince
 
Joined: 04 Dec 2008
Location: plergleland

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby zrrion the insect » Sat May 11, 2013 5:27 pm

User avatar
zrrion the insect
Like a fish in a child's hands.
 
Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Location: Time Station 1: Moon of Glendale


Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby zrrion the insect » Sat May 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Many thanks. :)
User avatar
zrrion the insect
Like a fish in a child's hands.
 
Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Location: Time Station 1: Moon of Glendale



Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby ArchXeno » Mon May 13, 2013 9:04 pm



Thank you very much!
ArchXeno
 
Joined: 09 Jan 2010

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby iSpook » Tue May 14, 2013 11:43 am

Could someone reupload the BTSX-hud .zip?
User avatar
iSpook
What is this, I don't even.
 
Joined: 05 Feb 2006
Location: In the middle of Stephen King Territory

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 8 guests