[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Postby giuseppemoghadam1984 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:14 am

For some reason Imgur doesn't want to work, so have a link instead to the following creation: https://i.imgur.com/uR2Z5up.png

Stone Imps in classic DOOM! Despite being simple recolors, I'm really proud of these guys. I can upload them into a WAD if anyone wants to use them for anything.
giuseppemoghadam1984

Postby Enjay » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:23 pm

To me they have more of an ice or maybe a steel look to them. It's a nice recolour though.

Given that there already is a stone imp, maybe they could be "re-marketed" as one of the suggestions that I made? (Or something else of your choice of course.) :)
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain

Postby giuseppemoghadam1984 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:23 am

I was trying to emulate the Stone Imps from TAG2. The Realm667 Stone Imps are more like entirely new and unique monsters, whereas mine are just designed to be like the ones from the DLC. And to be fair, the ones in TAG2 don't look like they're made out of stone, either. That's why their fireballs are yellow as well. Either way, I'm glad you like it!
giuseppemoghadam1984

Postby osjclatchford » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:37 am

just had a playthrough of doom64 recently. got me thinkin' :
OSJC_key Variants.png

;)

*edit*
just updated this to include quake1/doom hybrid style cards and runekeys, kdizd's green, orange and silver keys and some custom variants, the result of tinkering;
brow, pink, purple, black, and white...

enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osjclatchford

Previous

Return to General