Page 1802 of 2454

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:52 pm
by eppn5
Image
Improved(?) my grenade launcher a bit.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:58 pm
by ThrashfanBert1994
Looks nicer

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:31 pm
by DIMOShunter
the full sprites is almost done. but still need fix some angle
i made it based shotgunguy sprites possesed soldier look really nice :D

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:56 pm
by ThrashfanBert1994
damn...i hoped more to come

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:17 pm
by Doomguy5th
eppn5 wrote:Image
Improved(?) my grenade launcher a bit.

That looks very nice and well done. Keep it up man!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:47 pm
by XLightningStormL
eppn5 wrote:Image
Improved(?) my grenade launcher a bit.


Get rid of the crappy Brutal Doom hand, and it'd be great

DIMOShunter wrote:the full sprites is almost done. but still need fix some angle
i made it based shotgunguy sprites possesed soldier look really nice :D


Would love to see a non-malformed, but still possessed (classic doom former human) version for classic doom mods.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:57 pm
by eppn5
XLightningStormL wrote:
eppn5 wrote:Image
Improved(?) my grenade launcher a bit.


Get rid of the crappy Brutal Doom hand, and it'd be great

That's supposed to be a fingerless white glove, and the right hand of the player of my mod is a black fingerless one.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:03 pm
by DIMOShunter
Good idea

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:24 pm
by Captain J
eppn5 wrote:
XLightningStormL wrote:Get rid of the crappy Brutal Doom hand, and it'd be great

That's supposed to be a fingerless white glove, and the right hand of the player of my mod is a black fingerless one.
Then do you have this sprite without the hand?

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am
by eppn5
Captain J wrote:
eppn5 wrote:
XLightningStormL wrote:Get rid of the crappy Brutal Doom hand, and it'd be great

That's supposed to be a fingerless white glove, and the right hand of the player of my mod is a black fingerless one.
Then do you have this sprite without the hand?

Image
Definitely.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:24 am
by Captain J
Heeyeah, many thanks!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:54 am
by Mr.Enchanter
XLightningStormL wrote:
eppn5 wrote:-snip-
Improved(?) my grenade launcher a bit.


Get rid of the crappy Brutal Doom hand, and it'd be great

DIMOShunter wrote:the full sprites is almost done. but still need fix some angle
i made it based shotgunguy sprites possesed soldier look really nice :D


Would love to see a non-malformed, but still possessed (classic doom former human) version for classic doom mods.


Or he can use whatever hand he wants... Get out of here with that mindless bandwagon bs. Trailblazer has gloved hands and those sprites look lovely, black finger-less gloves definitely aren't a new creation. JoeyTD's WWII guns also have black gloved hands, and I could probably find at least 2 more examples of them being used in non-brutal mods. Sorry to even mention it mods, but it didn't need to be mentioned in the first place either. I'm loving what you did with it eppn5 btw, turning out really really nice!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:43 am
by NachtIntellect
In this case, I think he's being very hypocritical, if he wants the hand removed he should do it himself IMO (I honestly think no-one should help him with it if he asks), it's not hard even for someone who doesn't sprite.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:51 am
by Mr.Enchanter
Whiteace wrote:In this case, I think he's being very hypocritical, if he wants the hand removed he should do it himself IMO (I honestly think no-one should help him with it if he asks), it's not hard even for someone who doesn't sprite.


I think it's fine to ask if they have a version without a hand, usually I have on on hand (heh) because I use layers when I sprite so just exporting without a hand is no problem, but if you really detest something about a sprite or even a mod for that matter, change it yourself. That's pretty much how I started spriting 2 years ago.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:52 am
by RUNSABER
ALSO, that's not a Brutal Doom hand, it's an Eriance/Amuscaria hand, from the Demon Eclipse project. Get your hands straight before you start catching them, bub. ;)