Page 1796 of 2397

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:43 pm
by Doomguy5th
Now all I need is a giant list of people who contributed to the giant master hand template :P (for the credits of course...)

Other than that, here's a really rough take on the CZ 805 BREN by Padovini

Spoiler: Original Rips

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:34 pm
by BigProjectAlone
does this looks like the same ? i need opinions, at my thought it would looks like this but i want other opinions.

Image

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:12 am
by Captain J
Those coil looks not wide enough, but it looks good and could be good in game.
ImageImageImage
Anyway i finally finished some new weapon sprites of the Cube 2: Sauerbraten. I wanted to rip some more, unfortunately their angles are incorrect for doom. So i had to less them. Nevertheless, i think those weapon sprites are looking good, especially Double-conjoined Shotgun!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:47 am
by BigProjectAlone
Captain J wrote:Those coil looks not wide enough, but it looks good and could be good in game.
ImageImageImage
Anyway i finally finished some new weapon sprites of the Cube 2: Sauerbraten. I wanted to rip some more, unfortunately their angles are incorrect for doom. So i had to less them. Nevertheless, i think those weapon sprites are looking good, especially Double-conjoined Shotgun!


Thanks, i think you are right.. i see it too now, i will fix that tomorrow.

Also really nice weapon set there !! i especially love the first one with the wooden part.
You drew all of this from scratch ?

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:04 am
by DoomKrakken
BigProjectAlone wrote:does this looks like the same ? i need opinions, at my thought it would looks like this but i want other opinions.

Image

Holy cow, dat perspective... :D

It looks fine to me! :D

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:46 am
by Captain J
BigProjectAlone wrote:Also really nice weapon set there !! i especially love the first one with the wooden part.
You drew all of this from scratch ?
Captain J wrote:Anyway i finally finished some new weapon sprites of the Cube 2: Sauerbraten. I wanted to rip some more, unfortunately their angles are incorrect for doom. So i had to less them. Nevertheless, i think those weapon sprites are looking good, especially Double-conjoined Shotgun!
Hope this explains! I made them by taking screenshots from the game and editing with mspaint!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:09 am
by zerthex
i don't know why i made this but now it exists...

Image

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:19 am
by Gez
BigProjectAlone wrote:does this looks like the same ? i need opinions, at my thought it would looks like this but i want other opinions.

Image

Perspective might be too strong on the gem? I don't know, it seems to me it should be a bit closer to vertical.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:08 pm
by BigProjectAlone
Doomkrakken wrote:
Holy cow, dat perspective... :D

It looks fine to me! :D

Thank you ! :)

Captain J wrote:
Hope this explains! I made them by taking screenshots from the game and editing with mspaint!

Well, this is incredible work if you edited them with mspaint, i was using mspaint too before but i changed for GameMaker.

Gez wrote:
Perspective might be too strong on the gem? I don't know, it seems to me it should be a bit closer to vertical.

Im not sure to understand what you mean ?

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:43 pm
by YukesVonFaust
Image
Finally handed all of the reload frames for the Aracnocide Explosive-Crossbow. thank god.
Creds: Rogue Entertainment, Monolith

[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:46 pm
by GENTEK
I can only say... gorgeous! :shock:

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:07 pm
by Wolfbrf
Captain J wrote:Those coil looks not wide enough, but it looks good and could be good in game.
ImageImageImage
Anyway i finally finished some new weapon sprites of the Cube 2: Sauerbraten. I wanted to rip some more, unfortunately their angles are incorrect for doom. So i had to less them. Nevertheless, i think those weapon sprites are looking good, especially Double-conjoined Shotgun!


Cool.. Which editor do you use to visualize the models? The assassinato edition has awesome models, i can love to se smorth animations of these.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:21 pm
by Doomguy5th
Bored as heck during winter break, so let's make MOAR...

"Gun" by dawkinsia (Sketchfab)

Spoiler: Original


Spoiler: Giant ass template

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:25 pm
by Doomguy5th
Sorry for the double post (not sorry :P) but made another thing.

Here's a Goliath 12g by Overkill Studios!

There's no way I could have messed this one up because the goddamn background on this one was just simply easy to work with (compared to all of the other Sketchfab models... egh why can't every model in Sketchfab have a perfect background like that?).

WARNING: GIANT ASS IMAGES INCOMING

Spoiler: Original Rips


Spoiler: Another Right Hand sprite because after doing the left hand one, I felt as if I needed to redo the right hand, so here's another attempt at fixing a perspective issue


Spoiler: LARGE ASS IMAGE


EDIT:

Wolfbrf wrote:Cool.. Which editor do you use to visualize the models? The assassinato edition has awesome models, i can love to se smorth animations of these.

Captain J wrote:I made them by taking screenshots from the game and editing with mspaint!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:16 pm
by BigProjectAlone
Update:

Old one - New one

ImageImage